Monday, August 9, 2010

Momma Monday

So, my goal is to post something every Monday about this pregnancy and then, once baby gets here, about parenting.

This Monday, I want to share a meaningful photo I took last week.

My nephews stayed the night with me and mine last Thursday. And at ages 4 and 6 they were interested in the mini person growing in my tummy. The boys are from out of town and visiting while their parents make a cross continent move closer to their desert located families. I can't wait for them all to be so much closer!! I also got some practice parenting in while they were at my house but that's a whole other post.

Here are the boys trying to feel the baby move (which eventually it did to their excitement):



Happy Baby Growing!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment