Sunday, September 5, 2010

Salvage Sunday.

Please excuse my weekday alliterations, but I just think they sound so clever :)

Salvaged frames now adorne my garnet living room wall! My dad came over yesterday to help me hang a few items while Husband was at work. These frames were in the trash! My sister's friend spotted them and told her. She knows me too well because when he asked her if he should save them and if she wanted them she promptly said yes! She knew even if she couldn't find a use for them I'd gladly take them off her hands.

I was so excited to get them! I had to pull off the back wiring you could see through the center, but besides that, there was little prep work involved. They're in really good condition and I can't believe someone was going to throw them away! I might stretch a canvas in them and paint something, but I sort of love them as they are... so we'll see.

The reason I'm sharing all this with you is so I can get your advice. The frame on the left is about one inch smaller all around. Originally, one was hanging vertical and the other, horizontal. I like them both horizontal but am not sure the size issue is distracting. Below are your choices; please vote on the survey UNDER the baby gender survey at the top right of this page.

Option 1 (Variation)


Option 2 (Repetition)


AND THE WINNER IS... OPTION 1 (VARIATION) THE POLL ON THE RIGHT IS NOW CLOSED BUT IT WAS 6 TO 2 IN FAVOR OF OPTION 1. THANKS FOR HELPING ME DECIDE EVERYONE WHO VOTED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment