Sunday, September 19, 2010

See? I told you I could bake...

I've decided to make one amazing dessert each week, this is my first attempt. And I'm not above tooting my own horn. It turned out Delish!

I got the recipe from RealSimple.Com (Peanut Butter Cup Brownies) but of course, like any real artist, I took some liberties. My recipe can be found by clicking here. I modified it to be a little healthier and by healthier I mean still sinfully sweet, just nothing unnatural; no partially hydrogenated oils, no refined white sugar (except maybe in the pre-made p.b. cups) and no high fructose corn syrup, nor "corn sugar" as they're trying to call it these days...

For my readers on this blog, I won't bore you with the details, I'm just going to share the yummy photos:







Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment