Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Sonja Wore

Since all the trendy blogs are posting what they wore, no doubt inspired by James of Bleubird Vintage I thought I'd share what Sonja wore.

First her Diaper; GPants.  I'm not sure if I've made it clear how much I love these diapers!  They are the best! If you're not using cloth diapers you're missing out.

Organic tee from my friend Ashley (originally from Whole Foods)
Organic Little Seed pants from Target
Circo Socks from Target 

Detail from the tee.

Although SLC usually hates hats, she's doing great with this little Organic American Apparel hat.

Tummy Time!

Hope you enjoyed her wardrobe sampling.  This is one of my favorite outfits!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment