Friday, February 25, 2011

Nap = Cleaning Time for Mommy!

Okay. So this is just that big of a deal.  Normally, if I try to lay Cupcake down for a nap while she's sleeping, she instantly wakes up screaming until I pick her up, BUT! today I knew I HAD to sweep and mop otherwise, Husband would be sincerely disappointed about him working and me staying home.  This is a chronic issue for me, to clean the house, be a "good" house wife, while being a great mama.  But today, I was able to sweep, mop, unload the dishwasher, spot dust and wipe the walls down. ALL WHILE SONJA SLEPT.  It was awesome.  I don't think I've ever been so excited about housework before.  I LOVE when Cupcake sleeps on me and when I wear her, but she is starting to get heavy and sweeping while baby wearing isn't fun, ya know?!



P.S. Nesting; I think you showed up 5 months late. Oh well, better late than never! 



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i soooo know what you're going through. my guy at five months, loves those arms naps, but he's like HUGE! 18 pounds now and a cuddle monkey! I love wearing him too. I try to put him down when he's sleeping and he wakes right up is soooo hard for me! lately we've been practicing the crib naps (but in the carseat eek) and it's so weird to have my limbs free. anyway, totally know ur feelings!

    ReplyDelete