Friday, March 18, 2011

Functional Friday No. 21

or D.I.Y. Reviving Dingy Glass

So, although I believe everything is better natural, I guess I was wrong with at least one thing, Dishwashing Detergent.  Yeah, that sh*t is ruining the Pottery Barn glasses I got for our wedding and the wine glasses and even the plates we have.  The natural wash leaves an awful film on the glass that made me not want to drink out of my glasses, and while I meant to Google what to do in this situation I never did.  And I am having guests over for dinner on Wednesday and I don't want them to think my glasses are dirty so I mentioned this to my awesome older sister.  She told me the best little cleaning secret ever: VINEGAR.  Look at what Vinegar did to my glasses!!








AMAZING RIGHT?!

ALSO, if you have a functional item, idea or trick PLEASE email it to me at DIYCupcake@JenniferLindSchutsky.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment