Monday, March 7, 2011

Momma Monday no. 30

So last week I talked about Sonja and her past five months.  Today, I'm going to share some photos of her newest entertainment.  These wood blocks were a gift from her grandmother and she's finally old enough to play with them.  They are unpainted wood blocks with little beads inside of the plastic (AHHHH!!) shield.  I would NEVER buy her anything with plastic but these were on a green website I linked everyone to for Christmas.  Anyway, here's the photos from her first play session with them:



Also, I know I mentioned that we were waiting until 6 months to introduce foods, but we've been letting Cupcake play with lettuce every night at dinner this week and she sucks on the big leafs and gnaws on them, but doesn't swallow them.  My mom was like, "what if she chokes?!" but she won't.  It's too big to even fit in her mouth, but if she does manage to tear a piece off and get it in her throat, we're watching her closely and would get it out quickly.  I would have kept waiting but she is constantly grabbing at our food and plates and by giving her something to play with during dinner time, we've been able to actually enjoy our meals.

We'll that's your update for the week.  I hope you have a great one!

Happy Momma Monday



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


No comments:

Post a Comment