Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mum and Baby Photography or (Mumby Photogarphy) Inspiration

I thought since I'm working on a huge photography project, I'm naming; Mumby Photography, I'd share some inspiration photographs.

Seriously. So Pretty.

and
Rockabilly! Source.


Oh I love this idea, weekly documentation and letter to baby! Hope I can find a mama to do this with:

Beautiful belly and beautiful tattoo.

Maybe I could photograph some baby showers too?

I would LOVE to photograph a homebirth... second guessing my choices to not professionally photograph my whole experience.


Thanks to all the amazing photographers for sharing your images with the interweb, I hope you're comfortable with the citations I've included, please let me know if you would like images redirected or removed.

Happy Mumby Photography Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment