Sunday, September 11, 2011

Why I Love my Husband Part 2

He's a really good dad.

I mean really good, he has always been and always will be a huge part of Sonja's life.  His dad practically raised him alone and he knows how important it is to be a good father.  He is amazing.  Sometimes I nag him for stupid things and then I realize how much he does for both of us and I have to remember that, sometimes people put the mustard in a different spot in the fridge and sometimes people put the cups on the left instead of the right in the dishwasher, and sometimes moms have OCD and need to get over it.  So, I'm trying to get over it, this feature is helping to remind me why being negative and focusing on the annoying details is bad.  

Here's the good:





Hope you're all enjoying your spouses these days too.
Love.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great reminder! I can be SO OCD about things too. It can be hard to be mindful that other people do things differently, and that's ok too.

    ReplyDelete