Monday, October 22, 2012

Cleo & Clementine Grand Opening {a local event}

This past weekend my little family and I headed to a sweet boutique grand opening here in phoenix...
I was so excited to get this invite in the mail earlier this month!  I love Monique {Ouma} and I could not be more excited for her and her new adventure as a boutique owner!  I've had the pleasure of working with her a few times on custom orders and each time she does an amazing job!  She made Sonja's flower girl dress for her aunt and uncle's wedding and she's made me a few goodies as well! So, when I got this invite, I knew we had to go... 
Cleo and Clementine's adorable window display. 
Just a few of the accessories available in the shoppe. 
Some of Monique's designer work! 
More amazing dresses!
Then, she invited me to check out her work space.  

you guys! she has a chalkboard calendar and the chicest work space I've ever seen.
So, when she invited me to come sew there "anytime," how could I say no?!

They also had Social Station there taking photos against this glittery background.
p.s. notice my new arrow necklace?  I couldn't buy anything to "wear" since I'm only getting bigger, but you can bet I'll be back once my postpartum body is ready for a night on the town!

Congratulations Monique and Jennifer! 

you can also "Like" Cleo & Clementine on Facebook!





You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment