Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Party Revisited.

Last year, around this time we had a Winter Solstice party and I never shared the images   The holidays are always such a busy time, I forgot to blog about it!  Please forgive me and enjoy these lovely details from the party...
The Table. {I sewed the table cloth and made the centerpieces}
Husband made the dinner and Pasta sauce.
I save all my Lorina French Lemonade bottles and reuse them for classy water distribution at parties. 
To remove labels, soak in HOT soapy water for 20 minutes.  They SLIDE right off.
Place on kosher salt for an icy display.
These ball jars are filled with epsom salt {to look like snow} then filled with UNSCENTED candles {no one wants to smell sweet scents with their dinner} and labeled as place holders.
I used the transparent avery labels and "budmo jiggler" font. 
All lit up.
The party. 


Happy Holiday Entertaining!
-Jenn




You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment