Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cuteness for Sonja!

Since my whole world revolves around Sonja-cake, I thought I'd share some of her new gifts. Basically, anyone I've seen over the past 2 weeks has come bearing gifts for our little one. (some of them even bring me coffee!) Anyway, here are some of the super cute items Cupcake's gotten over the past week or so...

My mom found this ribbon at target. Perfect for scrapbooking little things about Sonja and for other decorative purposes... maybe I'll sew a tiny bow onto a onesie or something.


These outfits are from various people. The 2 long sleeve outfits are from someone my mom works with- super sweet, since I've never even met her before! The onesie and shorts are from lovely Janay. Her and Danny enjoyed dinner with us on Saturday and brought this cute outfit from Old Navy over. The pink onesie on the bottom level is from our friend Brianna. She is wonderful and living in Seattle right now. Unfortunately, she hasn't been able to meet little Sonja, but she did send this super cute "Cupcake of the Month" onesie down here. It's from Cupcake Royal- where she works (She's an amazing baker and dessert decorator). Gah! I can't get over how stylish Sonja is going to be with all these fashionable friends getting her super cute outfits!

And last but definitely NOT least! This basket of goodies was gifted by a long time family friend, practically a sister really, and her mother. She's an amazing sewer and made all of these! you can find her on the vendor list here a local craft event here in December. The clothes are called Primary Jane. They're all organic and super cute! She also made the quilt specially for Sonja.

This is actually the back of the quilt but I love how simple it is with just the cutest cupcake detail!

Here's the front. The fabrics were picked out by my sister and Hope. It turned out sort of fall like, which is great because SLC was born in the fall and it's my favorite time of year! The design stitching on the side was all drawn by hand and sewn with the machine by hand- not preprogrammed or anything like that. You can click on the image to see the detail work more clearly and all the other wonderful accents.




I'm so grateful for everything everyone has done for our little Cupcake. She is wonderful and surrounded by wonderful people! If you're interested in ordering anything from Primary Jane comment below and I'll get you all the proper contact info.

Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment