Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Husband's Birthday Party

Even though Husband loves his privacy and doesn't like me to post much about him, I think I can get away with these birthday photos. I love planning parties and this was the result of my efforts on Saturday Night:

The labels I made the day before with a few sheets of scrapbooking paper and a paper cutter.

Cupcake Display.

Cupcakes I made with their "dice" decorations. Sugar cubes with food coloring.

Poker table with mustache cups (his birthday present from me).

Candy station along with some holiday decorations.

I sorted out the green kisses since they didn't match.

Some cookies I made.

Some of the Veggies and Dips.

The Menu: PB and Swiss Strawberry Jelly Sandwiches and Chive, Walnut and Neufchâtel Cheese Sandwiches. Also some Pasta Salad from Skinny Bitch Cookbook.

Guests Playing Clue, we also busted out the Catchphrase later in the evening while some of the boys branched off into the poker room.

Overall, I'd say it was a success. I think everyone had a good time. We had the house full of babies and it was a natural wonderful time. I hate when people have grown up parties and the kids are left out. Kids are so entertaining and babies are wonderful to get to laugh and hold, I'm glad our friends felt comfortable bringing them along. Unfortunately, we were missing a few close friends who are out and about in different cities and states and we wish they could have been there, but for those that could make it, we made it a fun time.

Thank friends and family who were able to join Husband on his 24th! Your well wishes and gifts were greatly appreciated!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment