Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 Years Later.

I'm still luckily and happily married to my best friend.  My husband and I were married on June 21, 2008 but we've been together since March of 2003.  In the past 8 years we've grown so much together and now have a beautiful daughter.  I thought I'd take advantage of today and post some photos from our wedding three years ago. If you noticed that date and thought June? I want to clarify, yeah, June. I got married on the summer solstice, in the desert, outside.  I think it was 108 degrees that day.  Sorry, family and friends, I love the heat.

We tied each one of these bows the night before...

Wanted a chuppah but I ended up with this archway because I waited until the last minute :(

These are my favorite flowers, I painted them for our wedding invitations.

To keep the evil spirits away.

Groom and his men in the desert.

almost dropping him on his head.

LOVE my train. Wish I could wear this dress all the time!

Bridesmaids' dresses

Junior bridesmaid's gifts and flower girls' crowns

Yeah, almost didn't get this bad boy zipped up.

My mom is funny, sometimes.

just moments to go...

Junior bridesmaids

Flower Girls

Ring Bearers (nephews)

Friend and brother

Bestests

Friends (they got married weeks after us!)


sister and friend

Father Daughter

The vows

The whole group.

My Bouquet.

Groomsmen.

Bridesmaids

Groom Love.

Love these guys!

The back of my dress.

Blinking Mum.

Reception.
Sun Set.

Jxn and Janay know how to get a party started...

The "Fun" Table.

I always look angry when I'm eating :(

Jellybean centerpieces.

Still LOVE these lights... wish I had some for our backyard.

Flower Girl.



And the other flower girl.

Our {Rainbow Chip} Cake.

Vegan Cupcakes!

Not nice.

Cake smashing.

He got me first.

but I got him better.

Clean up.

First Dance.

Later that night...

Bouquet Toss!

Alex caught it on the redo.

Garter search.


 
Just Married!

Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my past.  It was one of the best days of my life and I'm so happy to share it here today.  



2 comments:

  1. You had SUCH a beautiful wedding, and I'm so glad I got to be there!
    -Gretch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary! What a fun day! Your dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete