Monday, June 20, 2011

Mumby Monday.

I know many of you are looking for your Momma Monday fix but this Monday I want to share with you my Photography project; Mumby.  Mums and Babies (and dads too).  I took over 500 photos this weekend for this project and here are a few of my favorites...




{unedited}


{unedited}



{unedited}


{unedited}

While I was photographing one of the families, the daughter handed me this book.  It's for their midwife {my midwife} but after reading it I think I want a copy.  It is a kids book to help explain what happens to a mother during her home birth...
Best kid's book EVER!

Truth.



I'm working on editing the images this week.  "Like" Mumby Photography on facebook to get updates as I edit them. 

Happy Mumby Monday!


p.s. please. vote for us. 2 clicks is all it takes.  click the banner below and then the owl on the left.  thanks!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
vote as often as once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment