Thursday, July 28, 2011

What Sonja Wore No. 7

I Love this outfit!  It's a few special Etsy pieces with a generic onesie, and it makes me so happy!

I HATE covering this cute girls face with stupid "stickers" but I know it's important to her Daddy to keep her little face private.  You have no idea what you're missing out on.

Playing around the house.

Trying not to slip on the tile.



Skirt is a custom made gift from Ouma on Etsy




Shirt/Onesie from Target's (discontinued? They're never in stock anymore?) Little Seed collection, 100% Organic Cotton.  If anyone knows what's going on with these let me know.  I love them.




Want more of Sonja's outfits posted?  I promise to do more of these, not just for my readers but for myself, I hate that most of these outfits she only gets to wear a few times before she out grows them.  I like to have her well documented, living in them.


{spare a moment to vote? click the banner below and then the owl on left.  please and thank you.}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs



1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are adorable!!!! I remember seeing them on Etsy and thinking of course they have mustache shoes for girls and not for boys!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete