Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Goals {and a list, of course, too}

My four major goals of 2012.
Saving for Switzerland, paying off credit cards to be debt free, 
1 practice year for a life without plastic and 2 actives; yoga and dog walks.


And a List of 12 Things I'm looking forward to in 2012...
1. Joining the iphone club, more specifically insta.gram!
2. Another Gardening Season!
3. Wayne and Gretchen's Wedding!
4. Making my own yogurt, shampoo and soaps!
5. An important Solar Eclipse (May 20)!
6. 4 year wedding anniversary.
7. A Fun Summer with an almost 2 year old!
8. Designing and publishing a new professional website.
9. Sonja's 2nd Birthday.
10.Organizing my home and completing upcycling projects.
11. More Crafting and Art making with Katie, {maybe even show at a gallery}!
12. Hawaii with the whole family {our Christmas gift from my mom, even though I don't want to go for several reasons including fear of flying and moral objections- I know it will be a big memory maker}

What are your goals for 2012? Link them below!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about how you're incorporating less plastic in! I know it's impossible to be completely plastic free (unless you want to give up all electronics, a lot of clothing, couches, etc.), so I'm curious to see what you'll be cutting out! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete