Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Buckwheat and Quinoa Flour Crackers {Gluten free, vegan, anti-candida}

I'm still on my anti-candida diet and have been searching for edible crackers.  I found a recipe that allowed me to create these:


1 cup quinoa flour
3/4 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup water 
pinches {or teaspoons} salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, basil and any other herbs you love.

preheat oven to 360* F 
mix ingredients until well combined, knead with hand, roll into ball
place on well quinoa floured surface and roll out into 1/8 of an inch thick
cut into desired shapes and sizes bake for 10-12 minutes, flip over and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.

I baked mine for about a total of 25 minutes because I wanted them crunchy, and I may have had more water or oil than listed, so make sure to check your crackers and bake to your desired texture. 

good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment