Friday, April 27, 2012

Link Love No. 12

My current in house gallery, just to pretty up these links...

Are you kidding me?! I have yet to see something cuter, must make A.S.A.P.!

Tee Shirt Rug? yeah, that is fun too, but maybe I could do it even bigger as a comforter!!

Ordering these bamboo cutlery pieces! {ps. it's worth the log in they make you do}

How's this for a D.I.Y. collection blog? something to aspire to :)

Husband needs these, Anniversary? Birthday?

Manic Mrs. Stone giving some real talk, think before you call me "food-Nazi", "toy-Nazi" or any "______-Nazi" because for real, I could actually be much much harder on the people I disagree with... I am passionate about the things I love and will defend my beliefs, however, I will not kill innocent people to prove my point {like that one asshole in history}.

Loving all these posts!

This is almost enough to make me wish we used a crib!

Excellent vegetarian resource for pregnant and lactating women!

I have a LOT of things to say to this Elisabeth Badinter but I'll let you make up your own mind, because, you know,I think women are smart {even if they stay at home or work outside of the home}.

No comments:

Post a Comment