Monday, June 25, 2012

Anniversary 2012 {Staycation}

Husband and I celebrated our four year anniversary this weekend by staying at the Hotel Valley Ho, here in Phoenix, well, technically, Scottsdale.  It was super fun, and our first baby free night since Cupcake was born!  Can you believe she's slept in bed with us for the past 21 months?! She had a great time with her uncle Wayne and aunt Gretchen.  And had fun too...

Husband opening his gift box.
I booked this place strictly because of that tub.
I like that the side of this building reminds me of the sprinkles we saw at A.J.s 
We stopped at P.F. Chang's for some happy hour snacks before our real date.  I thoroughly enjoyed my Asian Pear Mojito.
I forgot to pack my brush! BUT, was somehow able to braid my hair anyway.
All dressed up for our real date!  Dress complements of Desert Gypsy Mama!
We tried Stingray for the first time.  A little loud for a romantic date, but the Sushi was good and the sake was even better!
On the walk back to our hotel we passed a ton of art galleries in Old Town Scottsdale.
I loved this giant head!
So, remember that tub?! This was probably my favorite feature of our room.
Who doesn't love a "Mood" light?!
Before.
After.
I ordered the Brioche lemon french toast with berries and Husband had some coffee.
They brought this adorable flower with the food too.
Not the BEST brioche I've ever had, but close!
I love these cabanas with mirrors that look like windows!
photo credit: Husband.
I thought it would be good time to plan some lessons and update my schedules...

I may or may not have fallen asleep instead.

And that was our weekend, hope you had a great one too!





You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment