Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pregnancy Round 2 {13 & 14 Weeks}



Week 13 was so normal and simple I almost have nothing to write about.  We had a prenatal with our midwife, the same one who caught our first baby, and all was well.  Her team {with her in the room} checked my heart rate and left the baby alone since we opted out of doppler or ultrasound equipment unless medically necessary.  We should be able to hear the heart beat again {we heard it at 8 weeks with doppler just to make sure all was well} with fetal scope at our next appointment probably around 18 weeks.
I worked out with my mom on Wednesday.  Nothing major, but it's nice to get "alone" time to work up a sweat and stretch.  I wish I could go more often, but evenings and weekends are my only Husband time, and it's hard to pass that up just for a quick workout.  But I do plan on increasing my weekly work outs to at least twice a week now that I'm feeling better along with my Sunday morning yoga.

Week 14 was super busy with party planning and life in general.  I planted some pumpkins in our backyard garden.  I missed my weekly workout because of poor timing and a headache, but otherwise a generally great week.  Thank goodness the morning sickness seems to be gone and I can function like an actual person again.  We've been trying to take weekly walks without much success but it's on our list.  I guess that's all for now.  I can't complain, I'd rather have two dull happy weeks than 2 dramatic ones, each deserving their own post.

I'll update you again at 16 weeks.

Thanks for following along!
Jenn





You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment