Thursday, September 20, 2012

Food Club Meeting No. 4


For this month's {September} meeting we headed to Cibo a local Pizzeria here in Phoenix.  It's hidden in a neighborhood in the downtown area and is quite adorable.  Here's how the "meeting" went:

First they sat us under this adorable tree.


Then we read the menu. 

Then we ordered...
Bruschetta.
Omero Salad.
Pear Salad.
Then we had dessert.
Complementary Crepe for the Birthday Girl.



Favorite Appetizer: I Loved my Pear Salad.

Favorite Entree: I think the Salad was my favorite part, but all of their pizzas looked and smelled amazing {I tried two of the three pictured above, and they were both great!}.

Favorite Drink: I had water but they did have a great wine selection!

1-10 Service {0 worst, 10 best}: 9.5

Cost {$  $$  $$$  $$$$!}: $$ I ordered like 4 things and It was about $20, our total for everything pictured above and sodas was $89 before tip.

Mistakes {corrections?}: No mistakes.  AND they gave us a free crepe for Brittany's birthday!

Reservations? Not necessary for our small group this month, so I'm not sure.  I do know they have a great space for rehearsal dinners.  So private events are perfect for this location!

Would we eat there again? Yes!


We're still undecided for next month's restaurant, but Stephanie wants Sushi, so keep an eye out!
-Jennifer




You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment